allie ;P (prepiish) wrote,
allie ;P
prepiish

  • Mood:
  • Music:

my week !@#$%^*

omgosh are trip was soo much funn! - it seriousl was a blast! ; but i missed some of my friends like rachelle anna and dru ;\ - like everynight we went swimming with the guys and played football and we stayed up every night and aunt debbie was so sweet! - lol like everybody hooked up! nick and ky <33 jon and blakely <33 and jordan and rach <333 ! aWw - the hotel we were at was 90% chinese and we were the other 10% american seriously we were the only other americans there -lol i also became friends with alot ppl i never used to talk to and there all so cool to hang out with! - mr. wilson was cool and let us pretty much do what we wanted! -lol =D i just heard some news i soo didnt want to hear but i dont know if its true ; but whatever . right! - lol oh and on the plane me frankie and emi were singing are disco as loud as we could lol and the guy in frount of us wore his head phones really weird hahaha hahaha hhaha hhaha hhah it was the funnyest thing i had ever seen!!! we were laughing for at least 20 mins. lol!! and to top it of he was bald with a ponytail in the back haha and moles all over his eyes! really weird!! hahha ; and me and emi took a 3 hour bath the last night with are goggles lol and then we both took a shower together!! haha its was sooo much funn and there were a mil. thingys i for got!!! - i just wanna tell tarra that i love her so much and you can always come to me hunni!!! bFfL !!!
<333333333333
:allie *`~
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment